CAIRNS FLEA & TICK CONTROL
Fleas and ticks can get out of control very quickly and generally it's not your fault. It's simply the humid climate we live with in Cairns and in a lot of cases a misunderstanding of the breeding nature of these pests. Fleas and ticks rapidly reproduce and they can only be effectively dealt with by professionals that understands the biology of these pests.
Rental Vacate Treatments
We now experience more tenants being require to treat for fleas and ticks at the end of their lease. If a rental vacate treatment is require, SR Pest Control can help you get back your bond. It is best to schedule your end of lease pest control after all cleaning is completed, as mopping of floors or steam cleaning of carpets will strip our treatment away.
Prior to flea and tick treatments
- We advise a general tidy of the premises. Picking up all bits and pieces up off the floor inside giving plenty of floor access to the pest controller. Vacuuming and mopping is recommended so the product can adhere to surfaces giving maximum results.
- Mow your grass the day before treatment to allow full coverage of insecticide.
- It is important to wash pets with an appropriate flea control wash. Then administer pills,chews or fasten a tick and flea collar to break the cycle and provide long lasting control.
- Clean out your pets sleeping quarters and wash all pets bedding to reduce flea and tick numbers.
SR Pest Control Flea and Tick Treatments
- Thoroughly inspect the property and establish hot spots
- Apply top quality insecticide internally and externally providing fast knockdown of adult fleas and ticks
- A adulticide and larvicide are mixed in our treatments to act against the larvae stage completely breaking the cycle giving you, your family and pets relief.
After flea and tick treatments
You will begin to see results after 1-2 days.
- It is important not to mow your yard for 7 days and not watered for the initial 4-5 days. To allow our treatment to take effect.
- Keep up with 'on' pet treatments and regularly wash pets bedding.