Cairns Bed Bug Control
Bed Bugs infiltrate bedding, furniture and floor coverings. They bite and suck blood from humans at every stage of their development. Most people react with swelling at the site, followed by itching. Once detected, if not treated properly the problem can spread quickly.
Click To Call for a Free Quote
SR Pest Control Bed Bug Treatments
- Thoroughly inspect the property and establish target areas.
- Dismantle furniture, bedding, fittings, remove wall hangings, lift carpet around the edges if necessary.
- Vacuum carpets, bedding and furniture with a specially filtrated vacuum cleaner.
- Use specially formulated sprays and powders inside to treat the infestation.
- Reinspect, vacuum and treat after 7 days.
- Reinspect again in 7 days, vacuum and treat if needed or clear to be reinstated for use.
- Advise the client on non chemical controls to assist the result and help reduce reinfestation.
- Treatment may take up to 21 days due to their incubation period.
Get Your Free Quote Now
Bed Bug Indentification
- 4.5mm long
- Adult bed bugs are flat brown insects, shape is similar to a stink bug.